Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
-Well, i wanted to do something different than just train because i feel that mentorship already does that and I wanted to use this as an opportunity to do something MORE. However my independednt component 2 will just be training more. Training has helped me more than ny physical book source and it helped me most in my 30 minute. I'll try and see if i can also teach not only with my class but possibly others and by teaching i'll learn.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
-This is the easy part. if i do training i will show pictures, try to record quality videos, and as back up show my attendancecard for proof of training.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
-Since mentorship has helped me more than any physical source in my WB, i believe that training is the better way to better my exploration in my topic and my EQ. Training gives me physical knowledge and reflexes that make me know what works and what doesn't work. However teaching could help me explain flaws that techniques have. By doing so, it will help me see flaws or open possibilities for answers.

4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
-ITS UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment